Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

My life has come full circle. While dropping off a stack of thank you notes in the mailroom's "outgoing mail" box, I looked in to find an RSVP card addressed to my parents' home. Unfortunately, the paper was too thick to see who the card was from, or if they were attending. And, yes, I did resist the urge to pry it open, then shut it again. Is it a federal offense if the mail is technically yours anyway?

The RSVPs are rolling in, though we still have 192 out. Yipes! Deadline is a week from Thursday, so here's hoping some start rolling in. Granted, a few of those are members of the wedding party, so I can probably point for the fence in regards to which way they're going to go.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Dang - did I send mine in? I'm pretty sure I did... but let me know if I didn't.