Friday, April 24, 2009

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock

Mom is at Sam's right now buying Cokes and waters for the welcome bags. Suddenly 15 days is feeling like nothing! Two weeks from today, I'll be saying goodbye to my favorite girls post-luncheon and getting ready for a fabulous rehearsal dinner. I can't wait! I'm sneakily excited to get packing for both the wedding week and the honeymoon.

In the next... 11 days, I need to clean the apartment, pack for wedding week, pack for honeymoon, make welcome bag treats, make favors, celebrate a fun birthday weekend out of town, finalize plans with the band, finalize plans with the photographer, write at least 30 (to-date) thank you notes, burn the rehearsal dinner DVD, email the make-up lady, submit our information to the newspaper, see if our video camera works, and work on the rehearsal dinner seating. Funny thing is, that list seems too short now!

More good vibes to B, who should be about 2.5 hours away from finishing his exam.

No comments: