Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting in Gear

We're still over a month out (well, a month and two days, to be fair), but I'm finding myself throttling into high gear, both at work and at home. We're down to the details of the wedding (program text, final meetings with vendors), so every night gets a job. Last night? Programs, which I think went really well. Tonight? Work on a few gifts and talk to B about cake details.

But it's really work that's spiraling upward. Aside from the holidays, summer is our big time, what with all the outdoor grilling and fresh produce available. People are looking for excuses to cook, and I'm looking at my growing list of "To Do Before Atlanta" and the suddenly shrinking number of days to get it all done in. And what do I do as a result? Blog. Well done, me, if i do say so myself.

All that to say, I'm getting excited, which means that I'll likely start making a very large calendar very soon with what job needs to be tackled on which day, starting now and leading up to May 9. If I try to color-code you in the next 32 days, simply disregard.

No comments: