Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dress Dance

One of B's favorite things about me (I'd imagine... I've never actually asked him for a list) is the little dance I do when I'm happy. We call it the dress dance, because it comes out most often when I have on a new dress or something that makes me feel good.

Well, I got my portraits back today (quick turnaround!), and let the dancing begin. Love them! The photographers did a great job and I know Mom and I will always remember that crazy day of rain, thunder, looming storms, and a celebratory bottle of wine at the end. It was a great memory already, so I'm thrilled that it's capped off with good pictures, to boot!

The hardest thing is not forwarding them around and showing them off, but I'm behaving! The last thing I want is for them to somehow end up tagged on the bottom of some email and sent to everyone (because that would happen how?).

But yeah! The pictures turned out even better than I'd hoped, and now I can't wait to see what the rest of the wedding countdown brings.

No comments: