Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scattered Thoughts

My mind is going everywhere today. Things I'm thinking?

* Yea! B is done with his second year of law school. Only one more year to go!

* My ring is pretty. It is, and I guess all this wedding thinking has made me look at it more these days and fall in love with it all over again.

* We need mirrors at the church.

* If I get swine flu, will I be better by the time I get married?

* How serious is B about this "sickness and health" thing?

* Maybe I could call in sick for the next three days and avoid people altogether...

* Only three more batches of biscotti.

* I can't wait for this weekend. Making favors, a little dress shopping, and a lot of packing.

* Wow, I marry B in 9 days. Will one of us have to act grown up from now on?

* Dinner. To pizza, or not to pizza?

* I have 10 of 19 things on my work to do list completed. Three days left. It's been up since April 1.

No comments: