Monday, April 27, 2009

Weather Bug

I'll admit it: This morning I caved and checked the forecast for Florence for the first time even though our date isn't quite on the 10-day forecast just yet. Right now it's a little funny. It's suppose to be beautiful today, then rain for the next nine days. Who knows what the weather will bring but after it rained on our engagement pics, the day we picked up the wedding dress, and my bridal portraits, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we had showers on our big day. I was hoping more for "May flowers," but we'll take what we can get!

The crazy thing is, I had no idea that weather.com offered a Month view as well. What does it say? Drum roll please as I switch tabs to look... Hm, well not much helpful. Average high/low? 78/56. Record high/low? 92/42. I guess we'll just wait and see!

No comments: