Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

As of yesterday's delivery, we've gotten 131 reply cards (not counting my parents, B, or myself), with 52 regrets and 79 "hell yes!"es. Ok, so the reply card doesn't actually say:

M_________
___regrets they will not be able to attend
___says "Hell Yes! See you in May."

...but it may as well have. That's how I look at it anyway. I do a little happy dance every time we get a card back, and they've been rolling into my parents house at the rate of about a dozen a day for over a week now. I was all excited telling B that if it kept up at that rate, we'd have them all by....mid-May. Deflated for a moment, I soon realized that that meant they'd start coming in at an even heavier rate as we spiral toward the deadline (April 8).

That or I'll be on here posting April 8th about how we've still only gotten 131 reply cards and that I'm no longer speaking to my other non-RSVP friends.

No comments: