Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

My bachelorette weekend got underway on Thursday night when my sister arrived at the apartment. Exhausted from the delays in her travels, she powered through and we hung out until about 1 in the morning before both collapsing into beds.
We got a jump-start on the day on Friday by hitting Wal-Mart for supplies, shopping a little at the Summit, and having a pretty fabulous extended lunch at PF Chang's. I know there will be many favorite parts of this weekend, but I have to say that I know for sure that that lunch will be one of them. It was such a treat just to be with her and hear about her life and tell her about my work and wedding planning and, well, everything.

Last night, all the girls got together for a welcome dinner and, I have to say, it was truly humbling to see so many people that I love hanging out in the same place together because I had brought them together. The feeling, I can only imagine, must be a tiny slice of heaven.
We leave in an hour for brunch, then Day 2 gets underway!

No comments: