Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crying Games, Part 2

Remember when I told you I was sappy before? The sap continues to flow freely around these parts. I know it's nothing wedding-related, as I usually find myself tearing-up on average about three times per viewing of the Today Show, but it's comical none the less. Some times are justifiable, like this weekend, when I was stopped in traffic in front of a church while six men carried a casket out to a hearse. Did I know the (wo)man? No. But still, tears.

Then today, I was reading a MSN Money message board post about a solider that returned from war. Nothing sappy, mind you, he was just saying he was glad to be back on American soil. And tears.

I don't cry while reading books or almost ever when watching movies, but message boards and TV segments, they get me every time... Maybe B should invest in Kleenex. Or extra shirt sleeves.

1 comment:

J said...

I cry over EVERY military story I see.