Monday, March 2, 2009

"Love Bug"

Ok, I admit it. Sometimes I call B nicknames. Mostly it's the normal stuff... "Hon" "Sweetie" and the like. But when I'm feeling really sleepy or really ... fluffy, then it's "love bug." It's rare and, well, confusing, for B anyway.

I, of course, had no idea this was a weird thing until B finally asked where, exactly, "love bug" came from. I had to tell him that I'm pretty sure I have no idea, but that Mom may have called me that when I was little. Either way, it feels warm and happy and sometimes it just slips out.

So imagine when I stumbled upon a new friend on Z's blog: Kelly Marie or, as I shall call her from now on, card guru. KM, it seems, makes the most adorable cards, including this gem featuring, you guessed it, love bugs! Thanks KM, for validating my affectionate nicknames. I'm sure B will thank you himself later...

2 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Hi A!! It's KM. I actually started reading your blog when I saw it on Z's blog roll. I got married in May of 2007, so I have loved reading all your wedding adventures! I have never come out of the woodwork to comment, but I promise I will now :). Thanks so much for the plug. :) I love the term "love bug"! So cute!

Good luck with the hand canceling. My post office gave me the evil eye when I asked about it, and I eventually gave up!

~Mariah~ said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys found each other's blogs. ~;o)