Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Times with B

I love having B around. He takes good care of everything in his life, including me. His to-do list (half given by me, half taken-on by him) so far has included: getting the bug I killed out of the bathroom cabinet (mine), installing my printer (free in 2007) on my computer (mine), securing my TV on a power strip so it won't blow up if the apartment gets hit by lightening (his), setting up my new VHS/DVD player/converter (his), making the cords all go the right way through the back of the desk (his), and stocking the fridge with more things he wants me to try, like pudding (his).

All this while I was at work... then after work yesterday, we went for a run on the trail by where I work. It was amazing--I haven't run more than a mile since college, so I was super proud of myself for actually sticking with him. He's like a one-man Nike Fit; I can tell him what pace I want and he can actually set it for me. This is super important, considering all I ever ran in high school was sprints.

More later, for now I've got to finish work (another crazy day) and then he's picking me up for a walk, dinner at our favorite little Mexican place in Birmingham, then off to visit Vulcan, the place it all happened that night in August.

Only 60 days to go. I can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

cps said...

ah YAY thank the good B for the VHS-DVD converter. dear jake R brought some "goods" aka a VHS for me to relay to Bham for next weekend. and it ain't roman holiday. but i can bring that DVD if you want ;)