Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

Dad: I think I'll get a new shirt for the rehearsal dinner.

Mom: You want a new shirt? What about those nice solid ones you have?

Dad: Those are for ties. I don't have one that works for open collar.

Mom: What about the striped ones? You have nice ones of those.

Dad: But I like this one I saw in a catalogue.

Mom: I don't even think you've worn those other ones. Why don't you wear one you already have?

Dad: Seems like if we're throwing a whole wedding that I could get one new shirt.

Touche, dad. Mom and I got a big kick out of dad's final line. When you step back and look we were both like, "Um, yes. Please. Get whatever you'd like."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I love your Mom & Dad! Too funny!!

Katie said...

fabulousfortiesmom.blogspot.com