7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. See Greece.
2. Raise children.
3. Marry B. (Need to have one I can check off soon!)
4. Host Christmas dinner.
5. Meet my grandchildren.
6. Advocate for a cause that's meaningful to me.
7. Own a house with a nice back porch and a view of the water.
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Write reasonably engaging copy about almost any topic.
2. Program a website. Woohoo!
3. Keep perspective, most of the time anyway.
4. Take care of multiple monkeys, if need be.
5. Pull together a Thanksgiving dinner in two hours or less (stay tuned!).
6. Remember any lyric from any song I've ever heard. Seriously, try me. Drives B nuts.
7. Make a mean cookie.
7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Raise my ring finger without my pinkie finger coming along for the ride.
2. Public speaking. Nuh-uh. No way. Wish me luck with those vows.
3. Play the piano... my teacher quit after my first year.
4. Make it to the top of the Statue of Liberty. Heights kill me. Seriously, made it to the shoulder.
5. Stick my hand down into the sink. Yuck yuck yuck.
6. Get anywhere near milk. If B drank milk, no kisses for him.
7. Make my Grandma's poundcake recipe without the top over-browning.
7 Things That Attracted Me To My (Future) Hubby...
1. He danced with me, and still does.
2. Eyes... amazing blue eyes.
3. His lighthearted sense of humor and perspective in life.
4. His love for his family, and respect of his parents.
5. His strength... seriously, he's a really strong guy. Check out the guns, ladies.
6. Crazy attention to detail. Noticed right away that I didn't like ice and that I scraped all frosting off.
7. Selfless willingness to share food with me at restaurants. He's definitely a better orderer.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. "Bless her heart..."
3. "Thanks!" (whether appropriate or not)
4. "Hi Honey!"
5. "I miss you."
6. "I love you."
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Pink. I'm sorry, her song "So What" is hilarious and motivating at the same time. I dare you to try not to run to it.
2. Tom Cruise, circa 1986. So what if I was only three years old, did you see the volleyball scene?
3. Patrick Swayze, circa 1987. Hungry eyes, anyone?
4. Matt. You go dance in 80 countries and I'll have a crush on you, too.
5. Fergie. What? It's Fergie!
6. Nicolas Kristoff. Will someone pay me to go around the world and write about my passions three times a week?
7. Rick Reilly, circa anytime before he sold out to ESPN. RIP, Rick.