Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

B and I were hanging out in Durham's airport, awaiting our flight back to Birmingham, when I made a little list of things I wanted to do with him during his last week in town. We've already covered all the places we want to eat (Highlands, baby!), but this was in the wedding-planning genre. I mentioned that I didn't need his guest list for awhile, but I'd be happy to help him go through his "circles" when he was ready, which I how we ended up calling out names for the better part of an hour in the RDU terminal, gate C-15.

Most of his list was perfect--he even spelled people's names as he went (love you B!). But a few got me really tickled...

A few names I have so far:

2 Coaches to be Named

Mr. Barry (Bible Teacher)

Pitcher from WV

Shortstop from Stanford

Hebrew Hammer

I relish the day I ask my mother to write "Hebrew Hammer" on an inner envelope.

No comments: