Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

With one week of engaged life under my belt, I can safely say that the things that crop up around this wedding planning/marriage prep stuff are wonderful, intense, and, often, hilarious. I decided I'd keep a running commentary of funny questions I get, advice I encounter, or just general conversations that make me smile.
Oh yeah, and that "of the day" thing above? Should me more of a "whenever I feel like posting it." Don't be alarmed if you see more in one day. It doesn't mean I'm in uber-planning mode, just that I've remembered some gems.

Three days after we got engaged, my mother had already tackled a large heap of planning (to be covered in another post). But I wasn't expecting this question quite so early in the timeline:

does B's apartment have W & D hookups. What will you do with yours if not. Mom

Love it! Beneath vows, pre-marital Catholic classes, and cake tasting, I will add this to my list. :)
PS--Mom, I love you. If it weren't for you, I'd have nothing done.

No comments: