Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Engaged!

I have 1,001 things to write but the problem is that I'm feeling each and every one at once, so it's making it really hard. So, while I process, I'll just leave this photo of B and myself at Vulcan park, right after we got engaged. Engaged! Story to follow... And please don't tell my mother that you can see my green panties in this picture. Seriously. I'm a mess. And she'd kill me.

PS--This is one of my favorite blogs, and can you believe that today she updated her retrospective love story with her thoughts about planning a wedding? So timely!

2 comments:

Haley said...

AGGHHHHHH! I love it, I love it, I love it. Can't wait to hear the story. Love you.

Jennifer said...

I love that you got pictures on this special night. Idea for you: my aunt got engaged on top of Vulcan, so they held their Rehearsal Dinner there, and it was very romantic. But I'm sure you already have millions of ideas swirling around in your head. Enjoy every minute of it!