Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Heart My Friends

So I had a few minutes last night at the gym (after being AWOL for about two weeks) to think about how blessed my life is because of my friends and, since I was on the treadmill for an hour, that thought spiraled into how freakin cool all my friends are. My closest Birmingham friends are all female, and all about my age. In the past three months, they've (individually) bought a house, moved into a house, rented a big-girl apartment in a very cool district, and finished a Master's thesis. I think I have smart friends.
As much time as I spend with these friends (cocktails once a week, gchats far more often), I'm sure (and hopeful!) that their fabulousness will rub off on me. Just feeling lucky today, that's all. And don't even get me started on my college friends. I'd be here all day!

No comments: