Friday, January 30, 2009

Double Digits!

Not since turning 10 has hitting double digits had much meaning to me. But today, oh today, we're 99 days away from the wedding and I am READY. Bring it! Ninety-nine days translates roughly into three months and nine days.

Time is becoming more relative to me. Back in high school, I'd be already longing for summer by now and realizing how . very . much . longer . I . had . to . wait. In college, I wouldn't have even started the spring semester yet.

Post college, time started moving faster, with seasons more quickly folding into one another. And now I look and see May sitting just around the corner (furiously hiding while I swear at it to hurry along) and (woohoo!) I can't wait.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I'm doomed to have "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" stuck in my head all day today. I promise not to sing it out loud to you.

No comments: