Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

File this one under "Ha!"

David's Bridal sent me an email this morning with the subject, "Three Months to Go!"

First of all, they have my wedding date, so they should know that we're actually at 2.5 months, so the extra two weeks they're throwing in there is kind of a tease. But then, check out what the email said:

Schedule your first fitting...at least 3-6 months prior to your wedding or portrait date.

Whaaa? First of all, I don't have three months. (And I actually already have my first fitting scheduled, but that's beside the point.) Second, why would you send me an email, knowing it's only three months to my wedding, and mention anything that I should've done three months prior? Seems like bad business. Didn't anyone ever tell them that brides-to-be are touchy?

Tsk tsk, David's Bridal. Tsk tsk.

1 comment:

Haley said...

They are so ghetto. Seriously. And the people who work there are even worse than the people who send out the e-mails. They are wedding planner wannabes and think they know everything. No, I do not want your $99 dress. Thank you very much.