Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Planning Moment of the Day

This weekend, I had two dreams about babies... One I attribute to watching Knocked Up just before falling asleep and the other to anticipating a fun first birthday party for my niece. However, that doesn't cancel out the fact that I had a crazy baby dream!

In my dream, two of B's dear friends were getting engaged and the guy's Dad had called a big family dinner meeting at which his entire side of the family was present, from grandparents to parents to aunts and uncles, where the Dad announced the big news. We were so excited! Well, B was. I was transfixed by B's friend's Mom, who was wearing my wedding jewelry! Ok, so I don't actually have the jewelry, and it wasn't anything I'd ever seen before, but I was convinced that this was the jewelry for me.

Don't you hate when you wake up and get mad at dream-you for not asking important questions? How hard would it have been to say, "Um, where did you get your gorgeous earrings, necklace, and hair comb?" Yes, hair comb. It was a dream, ok? Certainly not the real jewelry I'll have... Unless that old "go right back to sleep" thing still works roughly three days later...

No comments: