Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here Comes the Dress

Yea! Got a call today from Ellen, my bridal consultant/guru, who told me that my dress is there, gorgeous, and waiting for me. Seriously resisting the urge to drive straight to Atlanta and try it on. I love Ellen, too, because even though I know she's done this a hundred times and is paid to do it, she sounded genuinely excited for me. Love people that love what they do!

So here I sit, a mere two hours from my dress, and just shy of a month from going for my first fitting (I'll go when in Atlanta for a shower). That gives me just enough time to get shoes, jewelry, hair... maybe we ought to make it a month and a half.

But it is here. I called Mom and she said, "We've officially got a wedding!" Yeah!

Heading to Florence after work for a weekend of planning and meeting with vendors. It's sure to be exhausting, exhilarating, and exciting, all in one. Just wish B could come, too. I miss you, B!

No comments: