Saturday, February 7, 2009

Team B

I like to tease B about my joining "Team B," which I do see as true, especially once we're married. I love being his cheerleader (goodness knows he's been one of my biggest ones for several years). And, on certain occasions, we join forces for a true "Team B" experience.

I emailed B about the contest (vote for us now!) and asked him to forward the voting request around. After all, the prize is pretty good... the jewelry sounds fun, but the real fun (I think) would be having a personal chef for a night. I wonder if he does sushi...

Anyway, B did as I asked, complying with "the letter of the law, if not the spirit" (any Calvin and Hobbs fans out there?) by saying,

"This is from A. Please do what she says or I'll have to buy her all this stuff anyway."

Like I said, Team B!

If you haven't yet, please email "I vote for number 4" to info@myscoop.us . Mostly I'd just like knowing that our Valentine's Day story is better than any heart-shaped pizza moment, but, come on, who doesn't want a chef for a night? I promise to share!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Your story is WAY better. The other ones are too cheesy and high school-ish. And at least you can spell. That's all I am going to say.