Friday, July 31, 2009

ZERO Unread Emails

This is coming from the girl who generally averages around 200 unread emails. Whenever I get under 200, I become very proud of myself. Drives B nuts.

So, when I figured out I could get through my entire account and end up with ZERO unread emails, I jumped at the challenge. Want to know how I did it?

That's right. I changed my email address. Oh sweet empty inbox, how I love thee.

Granted, changing my email had some issues. (Note to Younger Versions of Me Out There: Don't put your last name in your email address!) First, I had to sync accounts to redirect my old emails. Then I had to export and import contacts. Then I was so damn proud of myself that I wanted to come post a braggy blog on here and realized that I couldn't get in with my new account. So I logged on under my old account and it booted me off my email. Who's on first?

So I finally figured out how to change my admin email in blogger (go me!) and am happily posting from my new email account onto my same old blog. Couldn't be happier. Happy Friday to me!

No comments: