Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Send a Sugar e-Cookie... with Mixed Results

We got a new tool on the work website, so I sent a bunch of sugar e-cookies to friends and family wishing them well. You can decorate gingerbread girls, gingerbread boys, and Christmas trees with "icing" and little "sprinkles." I got so caught up in the sending that I forgot (eep!) that it's November. Early November. A point a dear sweet friend just reminded me of in the best possible way, with a sugar e-cookie of her own. I've got to tell you, whatever you have to say, it sounds better when it comes on a sugar cookie.
Want to make your own? Check it out.

1 comment:

~Mariah~ said...

I feel like the cookie I made had A LOT more frosting on it in the end. Apparently the website was so disgusted that we were decorating Christmas cookies in November that it only saved 74% of the frosting I used.

Also, ha. ~;o)