Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Week On... Law School Live

Time for a little update...

* Tomorrow is B's last first exam. A week from tomorrow, it'll all be over and we'll be on our way to Williamsburg for a fun one-year anniversary vacation.

* That same weekend we'll be celebrating Mother's Day (settle down-- for our Moms, not me), my sister's birthday, and her graduation. Being a Mom of 2.5 herself, it's quite the weekend for her.

* Just made amazing cookies in an effort to use up lots of our random pantry items. Tonight's cookie of choice? Pumpkin Cookies with Penuche Frosting. Sounds complicated, but it's not. And it's delicious. Bake me.

* Due to my weird work schedule and the above-mentioned empty pantry, B & I let Papa John make us dinner tonight. And it was delicious.

* Two weeks from Monday we move out of our apartment.

* My car is packed for my weekend Atlanta trip with winter clothes, B's bar review study stuff, and a desktop computer. Plus a shower present and hopefully clothes for me, if I remember to pack. If I could talk B into coming with me, I'd be all set.

* When I come back on Sunday, I'll be bringing the top layer of our wedding cake with me. Good? Bad? Ugly? We'll see!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Headed to Williamsburg? Williamsburg, VA?? Home of William & Mary??? :)