Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bar Trip, the finale

The vacation also let me know how B plans vacations. I tend to do all the legwork up front, researching restaurants, finding fun stop overs, and whatever else can fit on my emailable itinerary. B, however, does everything in the moment, or rather day-of. He found the best local Cuban food (with seemingly bottomless sangria.... oh boy) and this place called The Afterdeck (see the sunset picture at left). We sat, drank mojitos, and watched the sun go down.

I know my thoughts are scattered these days, but I know this vacation helped get me back in one piece.

After we got back, I got back to work on content migration and B hit the ground running knocking out the to do list like a champion. He got car insurance, renters insurance, personal property insurance, and, moreover, got amazing rates on everything.

How did I get this guy? He finds the best sunsets in the most beautiful places in the world. Me=Lucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: