Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Four Months!

Whew! It's been a busy week. Yesterday was my birthday (in case you haven't scrolled down in a while) and today is our four-month anniversary, which B so wonderfully reminded me of when he woke me up with kisses before he left for class this morning.

This month has been wild for us. B drove up to Durham with a car-load of clothes, leaving me at home for a long weekend to enjoy girltime, a night out with the high school girls at The Melting Pot, and, among other things, Julie & Julia. :)

I spent a lot of time packing and cleaning in anticipation of B's flight back to Birmingham. We loaded up my car then let the movers pack the truck before hauling ourselves to Durham via Uhaul truck.

We moved in, had dinner with both our parents, and headed to the beach for a few days after B's first week of class.

I think travel has been the theme of the month-- Hilton Head, Top Sail, Birmingham, Atlanta (overnight during the move), Durham, and probably a few other places I've forgotten!

It's been an amazing month. I can't believe we've already been married over 100 days. Where does time go?

Looking forward to celebrating month five. Coming up? Trip to Charleston, trip to the beach, bachelorette party at the beach, my first trip back to Birmingham to work in the office (and plan 2010!), and more football. Roll Tide!

No comments: