Shorter than a blog post, longer than a haiku:
* I don't notice the 19th anymore. In fact, I totally missed it this month. I thought that would make me happy, but really it just made me sad.
* I got to have lunch with two of my nieces and my sister yesterday and it was over-the-top wonderful. Quesadillas, made by tiny hands, have never tasted so good.
* Work is getting easier from home, even if B also decides to work from home. Today I made bread, cookies, and buffalo chicken dip. It's a happy home office.
* We're starting to make holiday plans. I can't wait until everything is set just so I have it all "right" in my mind.
* B and I got to have dinner with my sister's family over the weekend. Even though Ella was sick, we still had a family dinner and got to talk to little sister Sienna as she ate dinner with us. I love those kids!