Monday, December 7, 2009

Woohoo! Thank, Mom!

Any siblings who haven't received a special delivery today, STOP READING! The rest of you, you should know that I have the best Mom ever. She sent B & I a huge tin of four kinds of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory.

The Popcorn Factory and I go way back. Dad's Mom used to send it to us for the holidays, and then Mom would send it to me at camp when I was homesick or college when I was studying.

So now, just in time for B's exams and our holiday prep, this delicious tin of my childhood arrives (which I'm already thinking could be a perfect storage spot for our ornaments, once fully enjoyed, of course). Of course, back in the day, we only had plain, cheddar, and caramel. These days, they've added a fourth contender: white cheddar.

Be still my beating heart! When I was little I liked the caramel (I think), but in my wise old age I've developed a love for the neon cheesy goodness that is the cheddar popcorn. Works out well, as B is clear a caramel man. Does anyone eat the plain?

Thank you, Mom! You made our night wonderful and ruined our dinner completely. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ohhh, I'm a big fan of almond popcorn. We received a tin at work and I secretly ate the whole thing. Bad me!