2. Today is Dad's birthday. Not happy about it. Not sad about it. Just kind of there, on my mind.
3. In honor of Dad's birthday, I've been trying to think of something to do. Fried chicken was the plan, but ugh I do not feel like fried chicken today. I think I'll get a Diet Mtn Dew and not sleep for a week.
4. Every night for the past week or so I've had anxiety dreams or nightmares. B said that last night's bug dream (see below) wasn't a quiet thrashing but an all out scream-and-wake-your-husband dream. Yuck.
5. It suddenly makes sense why I'm tired and need afternoon naps!
6. B & I are house sitting starting next week for two weeks. I can't wait! Pool access, hot tub on the back porch, and a Snoodle named Marley. No joke.
7. Mom & I are leaving for Jacksonville on Tuesday to find a house for B & myself for next year. I'm super excited to have some time with her, and to see our new city again!
8. In the midst of all that, I'm off to Durham for 5 days loaded with girly time. Poor Tyler; he's going to be loved to pieces.
9. I can't wait to unpack all the fun things we got for our wedding. Aside from my mixers and a few wine glasses, it's all still waiting for us at home. It didn't make sense to move it six times before we unpacked it for good. Maybe it'll feel like Christmas that day... or at least make it less painful that we'll have to rent a small uhaul to get all the boxes here.
10. Um, Haley? You are not alone. My sister loves the bachelorette. I love the bachelorette. I felt bad for "the weatherman," weird about Justin, and constantly am confused by Frank. Glasses or no glasses?! Decide! I don't want to know how it ends either, not until it's time. I do, however, want to know what Frank says to make her cry in Tahiti, or whatever amazing beach she's on. Or at least I think it was Frank. Frank or really good editing. Long story short? We're all in. You are not alone!!