Thursday, July 12, 2012

Conversation of the Day

me:  This makes me unreasonably happy:

B:  haha
you would revel in that snake's misery
me:  :)
plus, I could attach the sticky paper to the can & the snake, and the bitey end would be covered
 B:  you be so weird about snakes
me:  hate. hate hate hate.
my coworker says she thinks some things (namely ticks) are simply evil. I think snakes proved that in the Bible. Of course, they do nice things, like eat other snakes...
 B:  and rats
how do you feel about rats?
 me:  dislike. opossums>rats
bunnies>opossums
puppies>bunnies
Colby>puppies
B:  bacon>colby?
brian>bacon?
 me:  I was trying to figure out where baseball fits in.
bacon=puppies
Colby>bacon
You>Colby
B:  ok, so fill in the blank: snakes _ rats
 me:  rats>snakes
If I saw a rat in our basement, I would be mad and try to trap it.
If I saw a snake, I would get the cold leg sweats and stand very still so I could watch it until you got home.
rats>roaches (as long as we're talking basement/theory).
In my house, my actual house, I guess I'd take a roach because I could squish it.
A rat in my closet would be rodent nongrata.
 B:  that made me laugh in my office
 me:  New holiday for us to celebrate: July 19 is Flitch Day. Here’s the explanation: An old custom from yesteryear developed into the holiday of Flitch Day. Bacon was given to any married couple who could prove they had lived in harmony and fidelity for one year. Very few "took home the bacon".
..how do you think they "proved" fidelity and harmony? #interesting.

No comments: